This blog has been on hiatus for a long time and people may think this blog is a dead-cause. I have news for all of you. This is just the beginning! Consider this blog on semi-hiatus. Whether or not I have a co-author, this blog will still live. I have so many things to share with all of you. It may not be what you want to hear and I may be rejected in all kinds of forms, but I do not care.

I want to change the world. I want to make a difference. If I stay silent or walk away, this world may stay the same. I can't bear to see my future children in a world where people are attacked for who they are. This blog may not be perfect, it may not look how I want it, and it may not be the best. However, perfection is not the reason for this blog. I want to share my story and my thoughts to change someones life.

I will come back. Promise.

Amber


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.